If you would like to know about JetBlue name change policy, then you should not be concerned about it anymore as you have come to the perfect site. And here in this very blog, you will surely find just what you’re looking for and you will not be disappointed.
JetBlue name change policy
You will learn JetBlue Airlines name change policy after which you can easily make the needed adjustments to your name. However, before that you need to remember that the airline will only allow you to modify the spellings of your first and last names. And the change must be done within character along with proving the necessary documents.
NOTE: You must make sure that you make the corrections through the official website only.
Name Correction Policy for Travel Agents
Well, the JetBlue name correction policy lets you make any necessary adjustments to your name so that it matches the name on your government issued ID or passport. The name policy lets you replace or fix characters in your name while you can keep your date of birth and gender just the same. You should know that any changes to names can only be done if the adjustment does not jeopardize the ownership and the original ticket form does not alter.
Below you will find the described points and have a clearer idea about the name correction policy for travel agents.
- The bookings that are made through unauthorize channels will not be subject to JetBlue’s name correction policy.
- To be able to change a name on a ticket you will need to submit government-issued documents or passports as well as the name change form.
- As per the name change policy, name changes are not allow if the passenger wants to swap tickets with other passengers.
- Now if you would like to file a name correction request, then the g=flights must be authenticate or operate by JetBlue Airlines itself (B6/279).
- According to the name correction policy, you may change the name or name of a co-passenger once per ticket. And then any further name change requests will not be accept only if there is supporting documentation along with the reason for the change submitted. However, in a situation like this, the airline will charge a name change fee based on the price category and other considerations.
- The correction policy for travel agencies lets minor name changes in the middle of a trip. But the changes must match the government-issued papers.
- It also allows you to modify your name in characters, maiden name, middle name, etc but any change made will not affect the date of birth or gender.
- If you want to change the date of birth or gender, then it will be subject to a charge base on the change policy.
Follow the methods below to change or correct your name on the JetBlue ticket:
You know that you can modify or correct your name through the airline’s mobile app, official website, customer service, airport counter, etc.
Method1 – Online mode
- Firstly, you can go with the mode that is suitable or available to you (website or app).
- And then on the home page, you got to select the ‘Manage my booking’ page. Here you might need to complete the user authentication process.
- Next, you would need to enter the confirmation code and the last name in the given field of the passenger.
- You will now need to click on the ‘Continue’ button and then just select the trip.
- After that, you should click on the ‘Change or modify’ option.
- You can now change your name according to your passport or government-approved ID.
- Go ahead and attach any required supportive documents.
- Then you will need to submit the change form by giving a tap on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- You must now pay the charges if any.
- Lastly, after the system checks your ticket’s eligibility then it will make the corrections needed.
Method2 – Offline mode
Offline mode then you must communicate with the officials website or visiting a office or airport counters. The respective team or the assistant of the assigned agent and then make the changes to your name. You must keep in mind to submit a passport ID or any government issues as documents to support the cause.
Answer:- Yes, you can change your name on the plane ticket you just need to submit the supportive documents and the reasons for requesting the change of name.
Answer:- The process to change a name on a JetBlue ticket is through a website, the mobile app, the customer service number, etc.
Answer:- NO, you cannot change or transfer your ticket to someone else’s name.
Answer:- Yes, you are allow to change your name on the tickets you just need to follow the causes.
Now that you have gone through the above-given information you should be all ready to manage the easily. And we hope that this blog is useful for you and you are able to get the needful done accordingly. Need Help you can always get in touch with the our website Airline Help.