Do you want to learn about the Frontier Airlines name change policy? Well, then you would be happy to know that this is just the perfect blog that you’ve come across and you will find all the details related.
You must be aware that Frontier Airlines is a US-based ultra-low-cost carrier and it operates from the primary hub that is at Denver international airport. And now if you have committed a kind of error, or misspelt your name on your flight ticket, or you need to legally change your name, then with Frontier Airlines’ name change policy, you can easily have it done, hassle-free without having to spend too much. Below you will find some details that you must consider regarding the Frontier name change policy.
Some Important Guidelines For Frontier Airlines Name Change Policy
- Now according to the name change policy, the name on your ticket must match the name on your officially issued documents such as your driver’s license or passport. Therefore you need to keep in mind that you may be denied boarding if your name doesn’t match the Frontier Airlines ticket.
- At Frontier Airlines’ change of passenger name request, you will only be allow for minor correction such as minor spelling error or any correction in the event of a legal change of name policy.
- In certain cases to be able to change name the passenger is require to rebook their flights under the correct name and void the original booking.
- As per the name change policy, transferring the ticket to another passenger is absolutely restrict.
- You should know that any correction on the name of the ticket may incur a name change fee and you may need to pay a fare difference if any.
- And now it all depend on the fare type and also on the type of cabin book, at Frontier Airlines name correction request might require processing by both the support team online and over the phone and it cannot be complete immediately.
- If there are multiple airline segments that are involve along with Frontier then there might be some separate changes for each, additionally, in such cases, there are most restrictive fare rules applied.
- If you would like to request Frontier Airlines for name correction then you need to know that you will be ask to submit a form and then the customer service team will contact you accordingly to guide you with the name change process and also any associate Frontier Airlines name change fee. Alternatively, you can also reach out directly at the Frontier Airlines customer service number at any time.
Below You Will Find Some Important Considerations For Policy:
- You need to know that there are only up to 3 character in the first, middle or last name that are allow for correction. Hence the count of 3 character will not be misunderstood as the 3 characters for the first, middle and last names.
- The misspelt name correction also includes the elimination or addition of any nicknames or inverted names.
- The name change request is not allow on booking that is made via frequent mileage points and also is subject to the club contract.
- And also transferring a ticket to another passenger is totally restrict.
- According to the name change policy, a new PNR will be issued as the existing one will be cancelled and then will be processed for the refund. Keep in mind that the passengers will be responsible for the fare difference if any.
- There are also restrictions for the change or correction of Passengers Type Codes (PTC), DOB or changing the infant name on the ticket after it has been issued.
- The name correction will only be applicable on the restrict as well as on the non-restrict fares, class of service, passenger types and also the cabin class that are select.
The process to request name correction on the flight ticket at Frontier Airlines
Follow the given steps to change a name on the ticket online:
- Firstly, you would need to visit flyfrontier.com and then navigate to the ‘Manage Booking’ section.
- Alternatively, you will need to enter the given six-digit booking reference also along with the last name of the passenger and then you just need to click on the ‘submit’ button to carry on.
- Next, you got to click on the ‘Change name’ button to process; keep in mind that you are only allow to change up to 3 characters of your name.
- And now you will need to enter the correct name in the required field. However, in some cases, you might just need to attach a soft copy of the official documents such as a passport or driver’s license etc.
- And then at the checkout page, you should pay the required name change fee along with any fare difference.
- After your request is complete then you will receive the new booking confirmation with the correct name on your ticket on the register email address.
How to change a name on the ticket over the phone?
You just got to dial the Frontier Airlines customer service phone number +1-888-814-2373 and wait for the executive to connect with you;
- And now you must provide your six digits booking reference that will allow the executive to access your flight booking.
- You will then need to ask the agent to check whether your booking is eligible for a name change request or not.
- After which you may be ask to submit your legal documents or validation.
- Next, you must pay the name change fee along with the applicable fare difference.
- After the request is complete then you will receive the new booking confirmation along with the correct name on the ticket on the register email address.
You can even choose to directly contact the airport; you just need to approach the ticketing executive available at the nearest Frontier Airlines office or the airport ticket counter.
Answer:- Well, as per the name change policy, Frontier change passenger name request is only allow for correction if there are minor spelling error or correction require especially in the event of legal name change only. It is also possible that you would need to rebook your light under the correct name and void the original booking.
Answer:- If you want to change a misspelt name on your reservation at Frontier Airlines then you just got to visit the flyfrontier.com website or the Frontier Airlines app to be able to complete the request. You should know that there could also be a name change fee along with a fare difference if applicable.
Answer:- According to the name change policy; if you need to change or correct your name before the scheduled departure but you plan on keeping the same itinerary then you would need to pay Frontier Airlines a change fee of 75 USD along with any fare difference.
Answer:- As per the name correction policy, in case there is a typo or misspelt name that needs to be correct within 24 hours of booking then as recommend you should first cancel the reservation, process the full refund and then you got to create a new reservation using the correct name on the ticket.
We trust that you enjoy reading this post and hope that you have all your questions answer right here. If not so and you require further guidance or information then you can feel free to connect with the Airline Help Number +1-888-814-2373 team. And we will surely assist you accordingly with the most suitable and relevant information within no time.