Are you in search of the most appropriate and accurate information regarding Etihad Manage Booking? Well then you surely have ended your search now as you have finally reached the right destination. And here in this blog, you will be introduce to every detail that you require. But before we begin let’s just briefly go through and learn something more about Etihad Airways.
Etihad Airways is known to be one of the second largest airlines in the country and has its head office in Khalifa City. The airline is widely known as it has 1000 flights per week with 120 cargo and passengers. It had earlier operate Etihad Cargo as well as Etihad Holiday. So if you have chosen Etihad Airways then you have definitely made one of the best choices ever.
Services Under Etihad Manage Booking
There are times when you need to reschedule your journey or even cancel it due to some uncertainty that could be personal reasons or professional. No matter what the reasons may be Etihad Airways manage book has all the solutions you may require. This is just the perfect platform where you can have all your concerns solved with just some clicks on the Etihad website itself. Etihad Airways manage bookings including some features that will help you change accordingly if your ticket class allows you to.
Some special services included in Etihad manage booking:
- You are provided with a check-in and boarding pass online.
- You get to select your seat during the check-in.
- You can also cancel or change your flight ticket easily.
- Even pay your reservation when updating.
- You are allow to add extra baggage.
- You get to select your food.
- As well as get itinerary details.
- And also add more services to your trip.
Etihad Manage Booking Methods
The passengers who choose Etihad Airways are more at ease as the airline provides them with full assistance at any cost whenever they want to make changes. You are allowed to make amendments to your tickets only if the ticket class allows you to. You would find it very convenient as you get to make the change via online mode through the official website. However, there are some people who do not really handle technical things but here they need not worry as they also have the offline mode where they can just directly contact the Etihad centre.
Below you will come across all the various ways how to manage your flight booking online as well as offline:
When you find it difficult to manage your flight booking or cancelling or changing the ticket etc then you can always contact the Etihad Contact Center. And the executive will be available in no time to help you with the needful.
Etihad Airways Customer service Number :- +1-888-814-2373
Online (Via the Web or Mobile):
Well, to save and makes things happen faster you can always choose to book your flight online and this is just the most convenient way to get things done. You just need to visit the Etihad Airways official website and log into your account using your credentials.
Via Official Android or iOS App:
There passengers also have the option of an app provided by Etihad Airways; the app is specifically designed to download on Apply and Android devices. You can easily get your flight booked do the check-in, watch movies while flying or even get the latest box set.
Through an Etihad Ticket Office:
In a situation where you face difficulties changing or cancelling your flight ticket, you can then choose to connect with the Etihad Contact Center or the agent office nearby. Hence they will assist you with anything related to cancellation, refund, changing the multiple destination or stopover bookings etc. you can even get help to edit or correct the name on your ticket or book with Etihad Chauffeur, special request, as well as extra services.
Through A Travel Agent:
If you have booked your flight ticket through a travel agent then you would need to make the changes or cancel the booking with their help. You will need to contact the agencies or the third party web directly for flight assistance. Additionally, for those who have used their tickets partially, they are recommended to reach out to the contact centre and request a change for the flight etc.
Steps for Managing Booking Online
- You would first need to open the official website and then log into your account.
- After that, you will need to enter your credentials in the given field such as your last name and confirmation number (the booking reference number). Now doing so will help to retrieve the ticket details that you want to change.
- And now when you click on ‘Next’ you should be able to see all the alternatives related to your change ticket such as the time, date or destination, cancel your booking, pay for extra baggage correct your name etc.
- Next, only if you are eligible for the changes that are permit by your ticket then you would be allow to change it accordingly and make a payment fee if it implies this would display on the screen online. You must do the payments with your debit or credit card.
- Finally, when the payment is successful for the changes then you should get a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
Baggage Policy for Etihad Airways
Now for the ease and comfort of the passengers the airline also provides a baggage calculator that checks the baggage as well as the cabin bag allowance. Hence as per the airline policy, you are allow to carry as much of a bag as you like but it should not exceed the total allowance weight. Furthermore, if you are travelling from/of the US or while you are travelling by any of the airlines’ partners then there would be a different baggage allowance.
Extra baggage – if you like you could choose to buy the extra baggage four hours before your flight. Or you can just enjoy a 30% discount by booking it online. Take a look at some of the different ways for buying extra luggage;
- While doing the booking
- You can do it after the booking
- Or by getting in touch with the Etihad Airways
- Or you could choose to use Etihad Guest Miles
Oversized bags – Now if you have oversized bags than that requested by the airline then you would need to pay 40 USD for each way travel to the Middle East, between the Middle East, etc. However, for the rest of the flight the extra-sized payment each way flight will be USD 60.
And if you are an Etihad Guest member then you can get the benefit of the well-earned Etihad Guest Miles and be able to purchase the extra baggage. Now the extra bags fee depends on the type of membership you have taken such as 10 kg for Etihad Guest Silver members, 15 kg for Gold and 20 kg for Platinum members.
Etihad Airways Seat Selection
Do you know that you can choose a seat among, aisle or extra legroom seats in the economy space? Well, here you will know how the process works. You even get to bid and reserve up to 3 neighboring seats along with the economy neighbor-free seats. You should know that there are different types of seats available mention below;
Economy Standard – for the passengers who travel on an Economy deal, classic fare or save they get the benefit of seat selection right from the time of their flight booking. And they also have the online check-in open as well where they can reserve their seat for free an hour before the scheduled departure. Here the Guest members also get to save 20% on selective seats.
Economy Space – the one who requires more space while travelling such as extra legroom or more space for relaxing can choose the Economy space. But you should know that such seats are only available on Etihad Airways and not by their partner airlines. However, the reservation timing is up to an hour before the flight departure. Those who choose the seat near the emergency exit must meet the safety requirements first and then only can it be book. The Guest Platinum get to reserve a seat for free or they can save 50% as an Etihad Gold member if they want.
Economy neighbor-free – the airline here offers the passengers a triple space and comfort for up to 3 neighboring seats while flying. However, the passengers have a time limit of 6 hours before the flight departure to be able to change or cancel the bid.
Ways to Reserve Your Seat:
- You can reserve your seat while you book your ticket.
- You can either go through the ‘Manage my Booking’ section. And after you have booked your ticket then you can reserve your seat immediately online.
- When you check in you can do it online and then reserve your seat.
- Or you could even contact the airline to help your book your seat.
Etihad Airways Ticket Cancel/Return Policy
Do you know that Etihad Airways allow you to cancel your flight within 24 hours of your booking? And your refund will also be credit to the same account that you did your booking initially. You should know that you can even continue to cancel or change your flight online as well. All you would need to do is go to the homepage and open the ‘Manage my Booking’ option. However, you got to make the changes up to 2 hours before your flight. You can do the changes in the form of booking excess baggage, reserving or changing a seat requesting special assistance etc.
Have a look at some important points before you begin cancelling your ticket:
- You need to know that the flight ticket should not be use in refundable form.
- There should be a single credit use for booking and the ticket must be issue more than 5 days.
- You need to keep in mind that the refunds and cancellations cannot be change.
- Now as per the fare rules of the original ticket, the refunds will be subject.
- There might be an extra fee charge for the process it depend on the fare type.
- The refund will be process to the same card automatically.
- If you would like to receive the refunds on the card or bank statement then you must wait for between 14 to 30 working days.
Well, the fees are different as it depends on the route as well as the fare of your booking. If you have multiple fares then the most restrictive fare will be applied to you. And if you would like to cancel then the refund also will be applied to the fare rules of the original flight ticket. Furthermore, you would get an additional fee if the change or cancellation is done within 96 hours of your scheduledeparture. But if an unfortunate event such as death takes place then you will not be charge for the change or refund fee.
This Etihad Manage Booking blog, we hope that it is useful and you are all set to manage things on your own or you may have gotten better knowledge However, if you are seeking more information related then you can contact the team at Airline Help. And the experts will be available to provide you with the most relevant and useful details further.