If you want to know about Etihad Cancellation Policy in detail, then go through this content. Here, you will find the complete guidelines about Etihad Refund and Cancellation 2023. So, move ahead and in case of any queries related to it, you are free to contact the technicians anytime you want.
About Etihad Cancellation Policy
If you want to cancel your booking then you need to make sure that you have booked the ticket which is refundable with or without cancellation fees. Also, your ticket must be issued for more than 5 days and should be purchased with the help of a single credit card. After that, the refunds will be automatically processed to the same card that you are using for purchasing your ticket. Also, it will take 14 to 30 days for appearing on the card or bank statement. Not only that but along with that, the refunds will be subject to the fare rules of the original ticket. Along with that, the bank might apply some additional processing charges.
About Etihad Airways Refund Conditions
Different air tickets have different charges and that totally depends on the type of ticket. Also, the more restricted fare rules will be applied if you are choosing multiple fare choices while purchasing your ticket.
Not only that but also, you must check out while purchasing the ticket whether it is refundable or not. Also, some additional charges will be applied if you change your travel plans. Not only that but also, you will receive a refund from Etihad if you are holding a refundable ticket. You can also request a ticket refund anywhere just between 96 and 24 hours before the departure time of your flight.
The passengers can easily exchange their booking up to 2 hours before departure. Also, the bookings completed by credit or debit card 5 days after ticket issuance will be quickly eligible for an online refund just within 2 hours before departure.
Etihad Airways Cancellation fee
Depending on the route as well as the fare, some fees will be charged for canceling or changing the flight depending on Etihad Airways Cancellation policy:
- You will be charged some additional restrictions if you have booked multiple fares depending on your requirement.
- All the refunds will be subject to the fare rules and that would depend on the original ticket.
- If you are cancelling or changing your ticket within 96 hours then you will be liable for a 10% additional fee.
- You will be charged some fee in case of any special circumstances.
- If you have missed your flight then in such case, you will be subject to no show as well as a change fee.
Etihad Airways Ticket Cancellation Procedure
For applying for Etihad Airways Cancellation, follow the steps as follows;
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to etihad.com.
- After that, you need to write down the login credentials and then go to the login button.
- Choose the flight/hotel/car tab and then you need to go to the Manage Etihad Airways Reservations link.
- You have to then go to Etihad Airways Cancel Reservation and then you need to write down the booking reference as well as your first & last name.
- You have to then retrieve the booking and then you need to choose and cancel your flight.
If you don’t have any account then in such case, you can instantly go to the Etihad Airways Cancellation web page and then need to write down the booking reference and name. Go to continue and then need to follow the on-screen prompts.
About Cancellation via Etihad contact center
For booking the contact center, you need to simply contact the reservation agents. Or, you can instantly call on the helpline number which is +1-888-814-2373 for any related difficulties related to your flight ticket cancellation reservation fare as well as refunds.
How to Apply for Etihad Airways Refund?
For processing the refund, follow the following;
- First of all, you need to, move ahead to http://www.etihad.com.
- After that, you need to go to “manage my booking” option.
- Go ahead to the field and then write down the booking reference as well as the last name.
- You have to then go to my trips section and then need to choose the flight for the refund.
- Next, you will instantly be redirected to the payment section.
- Go to submit option and then need to wait for some time till the refund will get processed.
How to Look For The Etihad Airways Refund Status?
For verifying the refund status, follow the steps as follows;
- You have to, first of all, move ahead to manage my booking.
- After that, you need to write down the reference booking as well as the last name.
- You have to then choose the flight that you need to cancel.
- Go to the refund tab and then need to write down the cancellation date.
- Go to the next option and then you need to go to refund status.
- You have to instantly look for the refund details after writing down the booking reference.
Need some help?
If still, something is bothering you related to Etihad Airways Cancellation then you are free to reach the professional. The experts are always there to guide you with 100% satisfactory solutions as well as guidelines, so contact them instantly for getting free from such related queries in just no time!